In 2006, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics and two European universities launched the e-Business Education and Research Network for Euro-Asian Collaboration (eBEREA). At present, the alliance has expanded to five major European universities (including Aalto Univ., Univ. of Jyvaskyla, Abo Akademi Univ. in Finland, Delft Univ. of Tech. in the Netherlands, Univ. of Trento in Italy) and many domestic Well-known universities (Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Renmin University, Xiamen University, Harbin Institute of Technology and Zhejiang University, etc.). The eBEREA Undergraduate Exchange Program (at your own expense) will select 8-10 outstanding students in the spring semester to study in Europe for one semester. The specific matters are as follows:
1. Schools that accept exchange students include:
Aalto University, Finland
Aibo Academic University, Finland
2. According to the project agreement, the specific professional direction of exchange learning is not limited, the European cooperative school will exempt the undergraduate exchange tuition fees, and help arrange the study and life related matters during the exchange period. Exchange students' accommodation, round-trip airfare, visa, personal insurance and other expenses abroad.
3. The exchange time: from January to June each year (four students can return to school in May to participate in the defense).
4. The application conditions: our school outstanding junior, senior undergraduate students, have a strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability: TOEFL IBT ≥ 79 or IELTS ≥ 6.0 or GRE GMAT and other English scores that can reflect the applicant's foreign language ability.
5. Registration method: After completing the registration form, send it to the electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org, or log in to jhs.swufe.edu.cn to register.
6. The deadline for registration:
Every September to October, according to the official website time of each school
(You can apply for multiple projects at the same time, and submit the registration forms for different projects separately)
7. Consultation telephone: 87092313, 13551873471 (Mr. Zhao), 13881925810 (Mr. Li).