In 2006, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Xi'an Jiaotong University and two European universities jointly launched the e-Business Education and Research Network for Euro-Asian Collaboration (eBEREA). At present, the alliance has expanded to five major European universities (including Aalto Univ., Univ. of Jyvaskyla, Abo Akademi Univ. in Finland, Delft Univ. of Tech. in the Netherlands, Univ. of Trento in Italy) and many domestic Well-known universities (Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Renmin University, Xiamen University, Zhejiang University, Harbin Institute of Technology, Huazhong Normal University, Hainan Normal University, etc.).
According to the eBEREA exchange project agreement, our school can send a group of outstanding undergraduates to the European partner universities for one academic year or one semester exchange study. The European partner institutions will be exempt from tuition fees during the exchange period and assist in arranging accommodation and instructors during the exchange period. From 2013 to 2018, the five sub-projects of the project were selected for the “National Excellent Undergraduate International Exchange Program” for four consecutive years. According to the relevant documents, students who have successfully entered the program can be funded by the China Scholarship Council. The scope of funding includes a round-trip international travel and living expenses during the study period (800-1000 Euro/month).
1. The five sub-projects are:
Excellent Undergraduate Exchange Program at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Reference URL: http://www.tudelft.nl/index.php?id=6755&L=1
Excellent Undergraduate Exchange Program at the University of Trento, Italy
Reference URL: http://international.unitn.it/incoming/bilateral-agreements
Excellent Undergraduate Exchange Program at Aalto University, Finland
Excellent Undergraduate Exchange Program at Jyv?skyl? University, Finland
Reference URL: https://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/student-exchange
Finnish Aibo Academic University Excellent Undergraduate Exchange Program
Reference URL: http://www.abo.fi/student/en/exchange
2. Exchange time: September to May each year
3. Application conditions:
(1) Having Chinese nationality, loving the socialist motherland, having good political and professional qualities, physical and mental health, no violation of laws and disciplines, and a sense of professionalism and responsibility for returning to China to serve the motherland;
(2) Applicants should be full-time undergraduate students in third grade;
(3) Excellent academic performance, physical and mental health, average score of not less than 85 points (percentage) or average grade point of not less than 3.5 points, and enthusiastic participation in social practice and public welfare activities;
(4) The level of foreign language meets one of the following conditions: one year of study in the same language (8-12 months) or IELTS no less than 6.5, and TOEFL no less than 95 points.
4. Submit the registration form to email@example.com for registration. The office address is: B330, Tongbo Building, Teacher Zhao, Tel: 87092313/13551873471.
5. Deadline for registration: around March 3 every year. Students who have passed the preliminary selection will be notified to participate in the interview selection.