Hong Kong University Computer Science MSc (CS) Master Program
The University of Hong Kong (HKU), officially founded in 1912, is the oldest university in Hong Kong, and is formerly known as the Hong Kong Western Medical College and the Hong Kong Government Technical College established in 1887. The school is famous for "the birthplace of Sun Yat-sen's knowledge" and the world's first e-book collection. Up to now, the number of students has reached 27,440. The University of Hong Kong has 11 colleges: the School of Architecture, the Faculty of Arts, the School of Economics and Business Administration, the School of Dentistry, the School of Engineering, the School of Law, the Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Research, and several research centres. The University of Hong Kong offers undergraduate, master's, doctoral and postgraduate diplomas. It has been taught in English since its inception and is outstanding in the academic fields of humanities, law, politics and medicine.
In the 2018 ranking of higher education research institutions in QS, the University of Hong Kong is ranked 26th in the world and third in Asian universities. The University of Hong Kong's computer science major ranked 14th in the world in the "Computer Science and Information System" ranking released by QS in 2018. The specific information of the project is as follows:
1. Master degree in computer science program:
(1) Computer Finance (Master of Science in Computer Science [MSc CompSc] Financial Computing Stream Full-time / Part-time)
(2) Computer Science (Master of Science in Computer Science [MSc CompSc] General Stream Full-time / Part-time)
(3) Information Security Direction (Master of Science in Computer Science [MSc CompSc] Information Security Stream Full-time / Part-time)
(4) Computer Multimedia Direction (Master of Science in Computer Science [MSc CompSc] Multimedia Computing Stream Full-time / Part-time)
(For specific information such as courses:
2. Master program features
(1) With world-class teachers and English teaching, students can experience a variety of international teaching methods;
(2) The University of Hong Kong is uniquely located in the heart of Asia's cosmopolitan city, where Hong Kong is the East and West. It has an excellent location and advanced campus facilities.
(3) Master's course (including graduation thesis) takes only one year and four months, and the cost performance is high;
(4) The visa is convenient. After the completion of the course, you can sign a 2-year visa to facilitate your job search.
3. Application conditions:
(1) Our juniors have basic computer knowledge;
(2) English score requirements: TOEFL ≥ 79, IELTS ≥ 6.0, or GMAT scores can be considered;
(3) GPA ≥ 3.2;
(4) Students who have excellent computer-related programming skills or project capabilities can be admitted.
4. Academic system and degree:
The Master's program is a one-year degree program that begins in August each year. You can earn a Master of Science degree in MSc from the University of Hong Kong after completing all the courses in the Master's program.
5. Registration method:
Fill in the registration form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 87092313, 13551873471 (Mr. Zhao Wenzhen)
Consultation and registration address: Tongbo Building B330
Project application deadline:
First batch: May 30th of each year Second batch: October 30th of each year