Singapore Management University Business Information Technology
MITB 3+1.5/4+1 Master Program
Singapore Management University, referred to as Xinda, is the third public university invested by the Singapore government and was founded in 2000. Xinda is a leading university in Asia known for world-class research and excellence in teaching. Its goal is to conduct leading academic research and develop leaders with all-round talent, creativity and business acumen to fulfill its knowledge-based economy. The mission of creating and disseminating knowledge. There are six colleges in the new university: the Accounting School, the Li Guangqian College, the School of Economics, the School of Information Systems, the School of Law, and the School of Social Sciences. They offer bachelor's degrees (6 majors) and master's degrees (15 majors) in business and other disciplines. PhD (6 major) courses, as well as tailor-made refresher courses for individual companies and working professionals. At present, the 3+1.5 MITB Master Program enrollment of the New School of Information Systems in the fall of 2018 is open to our students. The specific information of the project is as follows:
1. The MITB Master Program consists of three professional research directions:
1. Analytics Data Analysis https://sis.smu.edu.sg/master-it-business/analytics-track/curriculum
2. Financial Service and Analytics Financial Services analysis (August 2018 Professional will be renamed the Financial Technology and Analytics)
3. Artificial Intelligence (new orientation in 2018)
Second, 3+1.5 MITB master program features
1. Time-saving: After the successful application of the project in the third year, our students can go to Xinda University to start the MITB master program during the senior year. After finishing the graduation thesis defense in the fourth year of the senior school, they will return to the new university and continue to study for half a year. And successfully pass all the course assessments to get a new master's degree in MITB.
2. Labor-saving: It allows students to have more time to complete their studies and ease their academic pressure.
3. Save money: Our students who enter the program can get 4,000 SGD scholarships, and there are also half-year paid internship opportunities, which can basically pay monthly living expenses.
4. High success rate: high success rate of students applying for basic requirements
5. Our students can also enjoy the discount: exemption from two years of work experience requirements; no hard GPA score requirements.
Third, academic system and degree:
The Singapore Management University 3+1.5 MITB Master Program is a one-and-a-half-year study period (including a half-year paid internship), and the 4+1 MITB Master Program is a one-year new study period starting in August each year. After completing all the courses in the master's degree, you will be awarded the MSTB Master of Management from Singapore Management University.
Third, the conditions of enrollment
This program is open to junior students in our school. English language scores are required for registration. The specific requirements are as follows:
TOEFL no less than 100 or IELTS no less than 7.0, and GMAT 630; if the TOEFL is between 90-99 or IELTS 6.5-7.0, you need to take the New English training course (the course costs 1000 SGD, free for students of our school).
6. Registration method:
Sign up by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register at jhs.swufe.edu.cn.
Students who are interested in the above master's programs are welcome to consult actively.
Contact number: 87092733, 13881925810 (Mr. Li), 13551873471 (Mr. Zhao)
Consultation and registration address: J311, Annex Building, Gezhi Building
Registration deadline: Every year on May 20